~ by Tammy Floreno

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just Go with the Flo(reno)

Hi there! I'm glad you stopped by. My name is Tammy Floreno and one of my goals in life is to unravel the mystery behind relaxing and learning to "go with the flow". Life is so fast paced these days and I can never seem to get nearly the amount accomplished that I would like. I am, though, amazingly blessed and privleged to live the life that I live! I thank God everyday for the many gifts he has chosen to bestow upon me and my family.

I have so many "hobbies" but my one true LOVE is paper crafting and especially stamping! Getting to sit down with an assortment of papers, colors, templates and stamps...being able to create without having to create from scratch...that makes my day!

I am new to the world of blogging and am not sure how this all works but I look forward to being able to post some projects and share some of my ideas and favorite links with you. I hope you pop back from time to time and enjoy your journey with me as together we learn to Gowiththeflo!

No comments: