~ by Tammy Floreno

Friday, October 15, 2010

Give it a try - Part 2 :-)

Well friends, here I go again.  My biggest challenge in posting to my blog has been the pictures.  I really want to show you what I'm creating, not just go on about my life (although I'm sure I'll do that too!).  So today, FINALLY!!, I set myself up with my old camera in a permanent place so I can take pics and get them on my computer in a SNAP (get it, hee hee). 

Here is my first ever paper crafting project to be posted on my blog - wow!!
I created this little gift card holder from a template created by Holly Krautkremer for INKspriations 4 U!.  Holly's adorable cocoa packet holder was transformed into a note card and gift card holder.

Here is the front of the package:

Here is the inside:


I narrowed the "pocket" on the front of the holder (one lying flat) to 1/4" deep so that it would better hold a gift card without sliding around.  The back pocket (upright) I left as designed at 3/4" deep for a note card to my precious Nanny for her birthday coming up on Sunday. 

I hope you like it and do post a comment if you happened by.  As I mentioned this is my first time blogging and my first posted project so let the encouragement begin! :-)

May your day 'flo' well,

Tammy :-)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: SU! Flight of the Butterfly, Sprinkles (retired), Darcie's JCS0124 (Sentiment), JCS0126 (Interior Butterfly)
Paper: SU! Whisper White, So Saffron, Pawsitively Prints 2 DSP, Random Stash
Ink: SU! So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi
Tools: SU! Round Tab Punch, Large Tag Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, CB Paisley embossing folder, Marvy 1 1/2" circle punch
Extras: SU! Stampin' Dimensionals, Designer Brights Buttons, Daffodil Delight  3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Certainly Celery 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Ribbon from stash

2 comments:

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Way to go!!! This looks great! Very colorful and fun! Welcome to the Pals.

Carla said...

I love this project and its so beautiful the way you put it all together. Hugs,